BODUM - Bistro Electric Milk Frother
Transform your daily cup into a coffeehouse speciality with the BISTRO Barista electric milk frother. From creamy cafe lattes to the perfect hot chocolate, the Bodum Barista frother ensures that all your favourite drinks will be heated or frothed to perfection.
This electric milk frother is operated via a single button for convenience and has two discs, one for heating and the other for frothing. The automatic temperature control ensures there's no risk of burning or scalding, and the separate, dishwasher-safe, stainless steel milk container provides fuss-free cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Electric milk frother for barista-quality coffee and hot chocolate.
- Includes two disks, one for frothing and the other for heating.
- Three programs: 1 for hot frothing and heating, 2 for hot chocolate, 3 for cold frothing.
- Automatic temperature control to create the perfect froth/hot drink without scalding.
- Heats 1 cup (400ml) milk at a time.
- Heat-resistant, silicone band wrapped around the milk container for easy handling.
- Stainless steel body with a non-stick interior for easy cleaning and durability.
- Works with every type of milk.
- Boil-dry protection.
- Milk container, lid and disks are dishwasher safe.
How It Works
- Choose the disk you require: frothing disk for hot or cold froth, heating disk for heated milk and hot chocolate.
- Fill the milk container with cold milk, ensuring it's between the MIN and MAX markers. If you're making hot chocolate, add the required amount (we recommend using 30-90g).
- Push the lid on firmly and place the container on the base.
- Push the power button the required number of times: once for hot froth or heated milk, twice for hot chocolate, or three times for cold froth.
- The machine stops automatically once the program is complete and your drink is ready to be served.
Use & Care: Before first use, wipe the device and disks with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Clean after each use. Rinse the container, lid and disks under warm water or place in the dishwasher. Wipe over the base with a damp cloth.
Add To Cart